- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
- Is Horsforth a village, a town or a Leeds suburb?
- 6 reasons to visit Driffield
- Six of the best gins from Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Wolds Walk - Bishop Wilton
- QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Yorkshire?
- BBC Springwatch presenter Lindsey Chapman on her patronage of The Wild Watch
- Why Pickering is the perfect base to explore North Yorkshire
- Tom Wrigglesworth - why February is the worst month
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of crocuses in Yorkshire
- The Chef’s Table - a unique new dining experience on a Yorkshire industrial estate