- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
- A new look
- Yorkshire Life Luncheon - York House, Malton
- Stars of Rugby Union attend John Spencer celebratory dinner
- A look ahead to the 2017 Dickensian Festival
- 12 photographs that capture the true beauty of Burnsall
- Voices From The Land exhibition in Hawes presents a unique record of Dales farmers’ lives
- Opera North 2017 annual dinner, Howard Assembly Room
- 10 Christmas Hampers from Yorkshire
- 12 things to do in Halifax this Christmas
- Behind the scenes at The Little Mermaid, the brand new production from Northern Ballet