- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Is Horsforth a village, a town or a Leeds suburb?
- 6 reasons to visit Driffield
- Six of the best gins from Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Wolds Walk - Bishop Wilton
- QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Yorkshire?
- BBC Springwatch presenter Lindsey Chapman on her patronage of The Wild Watch
- Why Pickering is the perfect base to explore North Yorkshire
- Tom Wrigglesworth - why February is the worst month
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of crocuses in Yorkshire
- The Chef’s Table - a unique new dining experience on a Yorkshire industrial estate