- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- A new look
- Yorkshire Life Luncheon - York House, Malton
- Stars of Rugby Union attend John Spencer celebratory dinner
- A look ahead to the 2017 Dickensian Festival
- 12 photographs that capture the true beauty of Burnsall
- Voices From The Land exhibition in Hawes presents a unique record of Dales farmers’ lives
- Opera North 2017 annual dinner, Howard Assembly Room
- 10 Christmas Hampers from Yorkshire
- 12 things to do in Halifax this Christmas
- Behind the scenes at The Little Mermaid, the brand new production from Northern Ballet