- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Local artists join forces to launch the Three Peaks Art Trail
- The best afternoon teas in Yorkshire - Summer 2018
- Yorkshire Life magazine July 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- The Flower Festival: An English Country Garden
- WIN a VIP tour of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race fleet
- A look ahead to the Children’s Festival in Harrogate
- Terrington Hall - where happy children thrive
- Leeds £35m investment programme to celebrate the city’s vibrant diversity in 2023
- Yorkshire Dales walk - Kingsdale and Thornton-in-Lonsdale
- Introducing Yorkshire’s international football team