Ten ways to spice up your Pigs in Blankets this Christmas
PUBLISHED: 00:00 12 December 2013 | UPDATED: 19:40 02 November 2015
Jeff Baker from Farmisons shares his 10 tasty twists on the bacon wrapped delights.
Before baking your bacon-wrapped sausages, dip them in one of the following:
1. 1tbsp honey mixed with 1tbsp wholegrain mustard;
2. 1tbsp sticky onion relish or marmalade muddled with a drop of soy sauce;
3. 1tbsp maple syrup and 1tbsp Dijon mustard;
4. 1tbsp mango chutney and 1tsp sesame or poppy seeds.
Or, add tasty extras underneath the bacon wrap before cooking, such as:
5. Crushed chestnuts
7. Sage leaves
9. Rosemary sprigs
10. Paprika or cayenne pepper
Find out more at: www.facebook.com/PigsInBlanketsDay