RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- That’ll Be the Day and Monty Don join Hull 2017 celebrations
- Win a £100 jewellery voucher to spend at Nomination
- A look ahead to the 2017 Chatsworth International Horse Trials
- Let’s all go to Saltaire to celebrate World Heritage Weekend
- Yorkshire Life magazine May 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- QUIZ - Can you name these landmarks on the Yorkshire coast?
- Norse restaurant sets up a permanent home in Harrogate
- North York Moors Walk - Hutton-le-Hole
- Malton - Yorkshire’s foodie mini-break
- Is Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill slowing down in retirement? No chance