RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- May is the perfect time to spot bluebells in Yorkshire
- Lots of choice for Yorkshire home buyers
- Win a two-night stay at the Cringletie House Hotel
- Win a stay at the 5-star Grand Hotel and Spa, York
- Spotting seals at Ravenscar
- Yorkshire Life magazine May 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Grass Roots Cafe
- Lee Child looks ahead to the 2018 Theakston Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival
- How explore wildlife on the 2018 Tour de Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Dales walk - West Witton, Wensleydale