RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Gleddings Preparatory School charity ball
- The 2017 Yorkshire Life Food and Drink Awards - meet our suppliers
- 3 things to do on Yorkshire Day 2017
- New aparthotel plans for the Great Yorkshire Showground site in Harrogate
- 12 photographs that capture the true beauty of Muker
- York property prices rise above above the UK national average
- Yorkshire Life magazine August 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Tom Wrigglesworth on losing your crown
- Win a golfing break at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel near York
- Win tickets to the Harrogate Flower Show