RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- The £300,000 restoration of the Turkish Baths in Harrogate
- A look ahead to the Yorkshire Dales Cheese Festival
- Yorkshire Dales Walk - Littondale
- Exploring the suburbs of Sheffield
- Robert Berry - 3.2 The Rules Have Changed: A Remarkable Memorial To Keith Emerson
- Peak District walk - Agden Reservoir
- The collection of paintings inspired by Emmerdale
- The fall and rise of Bridlington
- Why Pateley Bridge is a great place to visit all year round
- Pole Walking - how the Nordic walking technique is becoming popular in Yorkshire