RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Yorkshire Life Luncheon - Wentbridge House Hotel, Pontefract
- 10 things to do in the second season of Hull City of Culture 2017
- A look ahead to Depart by Circa in Hull
- Arts for Change Fund charity ball, Principal York
- 6 great spring walks in North Yorkshire
- 5 geometric design pieces for your home
- Tom Kerridge joins forces with the Lotte Inch Gallery in Bootham, York
- Things to do in Yorkshire during Easter
- QUIZ - Can you name these landmarks in the Yorkshire countryside?
- The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visit Hull UK City of Culture