RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Yorkshire Dales Walk - Burnsall and Linton
- Yorkshire Life magazine October 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a two-night hotel break for two at the Cavendish Hotel at Baslow
- Win a luxury break for two at Gisborough Hall
- Win tickets to the the inaugural Yorkshire Fizz Festival in Harrogate
- 5 things to do in Yorkshire this weekend
- Multi-million pound projects restore Brighouse after extensive floods
- New woodland garden planned for RHS Harlow Carr in Harrogate
- 7 cosy cottages for sale in Yorkshire
- Tom Wrigglesworth - why I’m mourning the closure of Bardwell’s in Sheffield