Yorkshire Life subscriptions
At the heart of the magazine are heritage, village, town and city life. We are the authentic guide to society events, food and drink events, hotels and restaurants, and we cover theatre, drama, ballet, music, festivals and family entertainment.
If you are interested in property, Yorkshire Life is the right location. If fashion is your thing, then Yorkshire Life is the glossy for you. If motoring is your interest then you’ll find our test drives fascinating.
We also provide your exclusive guide to what’s on, what to see and where to be seen. Each month Yorkshire Life magazine carries the most comprehensive diary events in our county. That includes county shows, flower shows and horse shows.
Remember that Yorkshire Life is not just for the Yorkshire set. If you were born in Yorkshire, live in Yorkshire or simply aspire to our lifestyle then you are a Yorkshire Life reader. If you love Yorkshire, you’ll love Yorkshire Life.
Treat yourself or a loved one to a Yorkshire Life subscription. Subscribe today and enjoy our Christmas savings – 6 issues for just £11.50 by Direct Debit. Plus we’ll deliver it FREE to the door every month.*
Take 50 issues of Yorkshire Life with you wherever you go! Our digital subscription service lets you read Yorkshire Life on your phone or tablet using our great new app, as well as reading online on your computer/laptop at home. With a huge 50 issue archive you’ll find hundreds of informative guides and articles and you can search for specific topics to quickly find what you’re after.
Yorkshire Life is also available in digital only format! So if you’d prefer to read it on your PC, Laptop or Tablet** you can purchase a 12 month digital subscription from just £14.99 by credit/debit card.
*FREE delivery is for UK only customers.
**You can also access your digital subscription via the magazine App on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Stars of Rugby Union attend John Spencer celebratory dinner
- A look ahead to the 2017 Dickensian Festival
- 12 photographs that capture the true beauty of Burnsall
- Voices From The Land exhibition in Hawes presents a unique record of Dales farmers’ lives
- Opera North 2017 annual dinner, Howard Assembly Room
- 10 Christmas Hampers from Yorkshire
- 12 things to do in Halifax this Christmas
- Behind the scenes at The Little Mermaid, the brand new production from Northern Ballet
- How York became one of the UK’s most popular Christmas destinations
- Ed Kluz exhibition on follies opens at Yorkshire Sculpture Park