If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Avanti Jewellers Fashion Shoot at Stancliffe Hall
- 6 vegan and vegetarian places to eat in Yorkshire
- Laura Ashley Tea Room, The Mercure Kenwood Hall Hotel and Spa, Sheffield
- People’s park planned for the South Pennines
- Meet the Chef - Josh Overington, Le Cochon Aveugle, York
- Behind the scenes on the Summerstone estate in Nidderdale
- Yorkshire Life Luncheon - Whirlowbrook Hall, Sheffield
- 5 reasons why you should move to Skipton
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Hannah Nunn - Hebden Bridge artist inspired by nature’s delicate details