If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Shout outs to good people doing great things in Yorkshire
- WIN STUNNING SWIMWEAR WORTH £400
- Time to design: here is everything you need to know about Neptune Home
- Artisan Cheeses available at Booths
- Yorkshire fat rascals teacakes recipe by Gilli Davies
- Yorkshire Curd Tart recipe by Gilli Davies
- Dales & Peaks - the family owned estate agent with an eye on the future
- Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s leading specialist in tiles and stone, Lapicida
- Yorkshire Life magazine June 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Yorkshire Dales walk - Malham Tarn to Arncliffe