If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Six benefits of boarding in a rural location
- Win a 2 night stay at The Bishop and The Bison in York
- WIN a set of chilli sauces from Dr Trouble
- GIFTS: The ‘Love from Yorkshire’ gift guide
- 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 8 of the best foodie hampers made in Yorkshire
- Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s Masterchef: The Professionals contestant
- Rachel Peru - Yorkshire’s silver and sassy model
- 6 helpful tips to plan the perfect staycation