If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Why the drinks are just as important as the food at Black Swan at Oldstead and Roots York
- South Yorkshire walk - Houndkirk Moor
- Alan Titchmarsh reveals his 6 favourite Yorkshire gardens
- WIN a lambswool throw worth £200 from the Cornish Bed Company
- Katy Beskow’s vegan afternoon tea recipes
- 5 reasons why you should move to Saltaire
- Yorkshire coastal walk - Staithes to Port Mulgrave
- Win tickets to the Autumn Harrogate Flower Show
- 10 great walks near famous Yorkshire churches
- The restoration of Wentworth Castle Gardens