RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Thirsk student wins Young Chorister of the Year award
- Azendi marks its 30th anniversary with Heart of Yorkshire collection
- Yorkshire walk - Shap Haw and Flasby
- In Their Footsteps - new cookbook celebrates 25th anniversary of Jervaulx Abbey Tearoom
- Leeds music stars Kaiser Chiefs take over York Art Gallery
- WIN £250 to spend on your home and garden with Grand Illusions
- What’s On in Yorkshire during December 2018
- Celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas at Castle Howard
- Sheffield - Steel City is becoming a twinkly city for the Christmas season
- Grassington - a village ready for festive fun Dickensian style