RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Six benefits of boarding in a rural location
- Win a 2 night stay at The Bishop and The Bison in York
- WIN a set of chilli sauces from Dr Trouble
- GIFTS: The ‘Love from Yorkshire’ gift guide
- 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 8 of the best foodie hampers made in Yorkshire
- Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s Masterchef: The Professionals contestant
- Rachel Peru - Yorkshire’s silver and sassy model
- 6 helpful tips to plan the perfect staycation