RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- WIN a pair of tickets to the Trinity Leeds Gin Festival PLUS a bottle of gin
- Azendi Jewellry Fashion Shoot at Devonshire Arms Hotel and Spa
- Yorkshire Life magazine September 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Why the drinks are just as important as the food at Black Swan at Oldstead and Roots York
- South Yorkshire walk - Houndkirk Moor
- Alan Titchmarsh reveals his 6 favourite Yorkshire gardens
- WIN a lambswool throw worth £200 from the Cornish Bed Company
- Katy Beskow’s vegan afternoon tea recipes
- 5 reasons why you should move to Saltaire
- Yorkshire coastal walk - Staithes to Port Mulgrave