RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Me and my Pet - Mark Oglesby and Sebbie the deer-wolf
- 2018 Yorkshire in Bloom awards ceremony
- Graham Denison on working at Thirsk’s historic Ritz cinema
- Why Doncaster Sheffield Airport is rated one of the best in the UK
- 6 great walks near Ingleton
- Win a luxury weekend escape to London
- Northern Ballet revives family classics for the autumn season
- Yorkshire Life magazine November 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Why you should visit Settle in autumn
- Meet the chef - Michael Wignall, The Angel at Hetton