RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Rediscover the Yorkshire coast - where to head this summer
- 8 hotel restaurants with outdoor dining in Yorkshire
- 7 stylish gourmet breaks in Yorkshire
- 3 ways bespoke fitted furniture can transform your home and help you save space
- Stylish wedding at Bolton Abbey
- The six hero species of the Great Yorkshire Creature Count
- 12 of the best Heritage Open Day events in Yorkshire
- Batty about wildlife
- What’s On in Yorkshire during August 2020
- 8 seaside restaurants with outdoor dining in Yorkshire