RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win a relaxing spa break at the Lake District’s first luxury resort
- Yorkshire Life magazine July 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win tickets to the Castle Howard Proms
- Stokesley - The popular market town is still leading the way
- Win a luxury cottage break on the Harewood Estate
- Behind the scenes at Fairfax House in York
- Sabrina Ghayour - why I moved to Yorkshire
- Yorkshire walk - Bolton Abbey and the River Wharfe
- 6 great reservoir walks in Yorkshire
- The history of Robin Hood’s Bay