RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win one of four York Gin Discovery boxes
- Editor’s Pick: 19 places where you can still Eat Out to Help Out in Yorkshire
- Stay in this new dreamy Scandi-style bolthole in Yorkshire
- A day in the life at a Yorkshire glasssblowing studio
- Meet the Yorkshire-born winner of Bake Off,David Atherton
- Win a Vispring Bed worth £2300
- 4 Yorkshire autumn walks to WOW
- Win a hamper with five of Harrogate’s award-winning Slingsby Gins
- 5 properties with home office space for sale in Yorkshire
- 6 of the best autumn holidays in Yorkshire