RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Tame and Wild - all-natural non-alcoholic drinks inspired by hedgerows
- 4 of the best new build properties for sale in Yorkshire
- Enter the 2020 Yorkshire Life reader photo competition
- 3 new healthy food products from Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire walk - Luddenden Foot
- 7 great walks in Richmondshire
- 5 reasons why you should move to Knaresborough
- Why you should experience a starling murmuration out in the open
- Lamborghinis tour the Yorkshire Dales - photo special
- WIN a break with Aria Resorts in Cornwall or the Isle of Wight!