RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Langlands Garden Centre Snow Ball
- Ruched & Ready - the body positive clothing label
- Interiors profile - Sturman & Co, Ilkley
- Lifestyle Flooring UK introduce the Bentley Flooring range
- Yorkshire women in business: arts and leisure
- Yorkshire women in business: everyday help
- Yorkshire women in business: home and design
- Yorkshire women in business: business and networking
- Paul Tonkinson - My Yorkshire Weekend
- Why I moved to Withernsea on the Yorkshire coast