RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Julia Bradbury - why I love coming back to my Yorkshire roots
- A visit to the enchanting Northwood Fairy Trail
- Amy and Jamie Roberts, Kilnsey Park Estate
- Behind the scenes at the Rumah Home Tearoom and B&B in Coxwold
- Win tickets to ride the Northern Lights Express on the NYMR
- 6 great walks near Sheffield
- 5 reasons why you should move to Malton
- Win a London weekend stay at The Marylebone
- Sabrina Ghayour - exploring Yorkshire during Autumn
- Win a luxury overnight stay at The Shibden Mill Inn, Halifax