RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Yorkshire Life Women in Business Luncheon, Middletons, York
- Live animal webcams you can watch from home
- 5 books on the theme of wellbeing
- 6 ways to keep dancing at home to stay fit
- A day in the life of an eco-friendly soap maker
- Yorkshire - still open for business
- Stage shows, musicals and concerts you can watch online now for free
- How de-cluttering can provide you with the perfect environment for home working
- 5 podcasts you should listen to when working from home