RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- A day in the life of artist Jessica Hogarth
- Leeds Cares - support your local hospitals charity and make a difference
- Helena Garcia’s Yorkshire foraging recipes
- How people in Yorkshire adapted their lives to the lockdown
- Shout outs to good people doing great things in Yorkshire
- WIN STUNNING SWIMWEAR WORTH £400
- Time to design: here is everything you need to know about Neptune Home
- Artisan Cheeses available at Booths
- Yorkshire fat rascals teacakes recipe by Gilli Davies
- Yorkshire Curd Tart recipe by Gilli Davies