RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Yorkshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Why you should visit the Coxwold Village Market
- 5 reasons why you should move to Grassington
- Win a copy of Noteworthy Dogs and a Fortnum & Mason hamper
- Sabrina Ghayour - have fun when cooking for Christmas
- The Great Yorkshire Christmas Food Test
- Barbara Taylor Bradford celebrates the 40th anniversary of A Woman of Substance
- Carol Robertson Scents, Settle
- Business profile - Rare Bird Gin, Malton
- Yorkshire Foodie Christmas Gift Guide
- 5 reasons why you should move to Halifax